Springfield Christian Fellowship
We meet at Springfield Community Resort
6495 S St. Andrews Dr. Blvd, Chandler, AZ
Every Tuesday at 1pm
in the Desert Star Room
We believe the bible has all the answers that are needed in life
and that it is the final authority.
We are Pauline in pattern and teach the revelation and fellowship of the mystery
given to Paul by Christ and outlined through His books Romans-Philemon!
We believe that we are saved by grace through faith alone!
We are ambassadors for Christ and therefore represent, speak and proclaim
the commission of reconciliation to Christ and
salvation for all men by grace through faith.
Things We teach
Salvation by faith alone
by Grace alone
Christ Cross is sufficient
Pauline in Pattern
Things We do not teach for todays church
Any ordinance such as
Law or works
To represent and speak as ambassadors for Christ and to bring the grace commission for the church today.
The commission for today is the ministry of reconciliation and the Gospel is the Grace of God to all men.
God would have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth and
to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery!
1Ti 2:4 "Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
We believe God is eternal (Psalm 90:2), Self-sufficient (Exodus 3:14) and Holy (Isaiah 6:3), existing in three persons: God the Father & God the Son(John 10:30), and God the Holy Spirit (1 Thessalonians 4:8).
We Believe the King James Bible is the inerrant (Romans 3:4) word of God (Proverbs 30:5), written by Inspiration of God (2 Timothy 3:16) and is preserved to stand forever (Isaiah 40:8 & 1 Peter 1:25) and forever settled in Heaven (Psalm 119:89). We believe the King James Version is the final authority in English and accept it's translation as the "very words of God." We believe that Paul's Revelation of the Mystery of Christ completed the Holy Scriptures (Colossians 1:25-26)
SIN, DEATH, AND ETERNAL JUDGMENT
We believe all men have sinned (Romans 3:23 & 5:12) and therefore are guilty before God (Romans 3:19) and under the curse of death (Romans 6:23) and punishment forever in the Lake of Fire (Revelation 20:14-15; Mark 9:43-48; Luke 16:19-24). We believe the Saved will not experience the wrath of God (Romans 5:9; 1 Thessalonians 1:10 & 5:9).
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins (Romans 5:8), was buried, and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) for our justification (Romans 5:9), and that by Grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 11:1; Romans 10:17) in that Gospel the soul is saved eternally (Romans 6:23).
THE DISTINCTIVE APOSTLESHIP OF PAUL
We believe the Apostle Paul had a different ministry (Ephesians 3:1-11) than that of the twelve disciples that walked with Christ (Matthew 10:1-8; Mark 16:14-18; Acts 1:8). We believe that Paul had a particular message which was previously a mystery (Ephesians 6:19; Colossians 4:3) for the Gentiles (Romans 11:13; 1 Timothy 2:7; 2 Timothy 1:11) and a dispensation of the gospel committed to him (1 Corinthians 9:17; Ephesians 3:2; Colossians 1:25) by which we are saved (1 Corinthians 15:1-2) Stablished ( Romans 16:25-26), and will be judged (Romans 2:16).
We believe there is one baptism for the dispensation of Grace and that it is Spiritual (Ephesians 4:5; Romans 6:3-4; Colossians 2:12; Galatians 3:27) whereby all believers are placed into the body of Christ by the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:13) and that now there is no difference between Jews and Gentiles in Christ (Romans 3:22 & 10:12). We do not believe that water baptism is for this dispensation (1 Corinthians 1:17), We do recognize it's importance to the Nation of Israel. We in the dispensation of Grace are complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10).
Our desire as the Church, functioning under grace, are as follows:
1.) To have all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:4)
2.) To make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery (Ephesians 3:9)
3.) To be ambassadors for Christ proclaiming the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18-20)
4.) To preach Jesus Christ according to the revelation of the mystery so that believers would be established according to Paul's gospel (Romans 16:25-26)
THINGS WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN!
Sometimes it is good to also include things we do not believe in.
This may not be a complete list but gives a general point on certain topics!
1. We reject Calvinism and especially the doctrine of limited atonement that God chose and elected certain men before time began and not others. We reject the doctrine that Jesus did not die for all and that His blood is for the elect alone.
2. We reject that man must be water baptized and that a food/drink communion is needed.
3. We reject the charismatic and prosperity message!
4. We reject that the sign gifts are needed for today as well as any other signs for proof of salvation or fellowship!
5. That healing of the outward body, as well as other miracles, are NOT of the greatest importance in today's dispensation but rather the healing of the spirit and soul in Christ!
6. We reject homosexuality, same-sex marriage, and abortion! (While not approving or accepting of these lifestyles we will teach, minister and counsel according to scripture anyone who desires to come for help and acknowledges these as sins, to add we will not perform same-sex premarital counseling nor same-sex marriage ceremonies)!
Bible Studies, Home Fellowships and Church
Groups that may be small and informal fellowships that gather in homes or in facilities.
We study the gospel of grace according to the dispensation, revelation and fellowship of the mystery
given to Paul through Jesus Christ!
1. Consider Jesus Christ to be the head of the church (fellowship), the worship,
the resource of all the needs of the body.
2. View Jesus Christ's goal for the church to be sanctifying it's members, conforming them to his image,
preparing them for mutual ministries to each other and outreach to the lost world.
3. Gather informally, usually in a home, with the common bond of Jesus Christ
as the result of a spiritual regeneration in Him.
4. Believe that the holy spirit works through the body to do the work of the ministry!
5. Consist of people who want intimate not superficial relationships with one another.
6. Enjoy prayer, praise, worship, bible teaching and testimonies of the Lord's works as a
7. Encourage teaching and learning times that are open to questions and discussions.
8. May Include children as a part of the gathering and ministry time.
9. Consist of casual settings which often includes eating together.
10. Enjoy all the "one another's" listed in the scriptures.
11. Operate as an organism rather than a organization or institution. (1 Corinthians 12 and Ephesians 4).
12. Lead through leaders who have a functional mindset rather than just a positional mindset,
to facilitate rather than control.