Bible Studies, devotionals and blog as well as Home Fellowship churches
Groups that may be small and informal fellowships that gather in homes or in facilities.
We study the gospel of grace according to the dispensation, revelation and fellowship of the mystery
given to Paul through Jesus Christ!
1. Consider Jesus Christ to be the head of the church (fellowship), the worship,
the resource of all the needs of the body.
2. View Jesus Christ's goal for the church to be sanctifying it's members, conforming them to his image,
preparing them for mutual ministries to each other and outreach to the lost world.
3. Gather informally, usually in a home, with the common bond of Jesus Christ
as the result of a spiritual regeneration in Him.
4. Believe that the holy spirit works through the body to do the work of the ministry!
5. Consist of people who want intimate not superficial relationships with one another.
6. Enjoy prayer, praise, worship, bible teaching and testimonies of the Lord's works as a
7. Encourage teaching and learning times that are open to questions and discussions.
8. May Include children as a part of the gathering and ministry time.
9. Consist of casual settings which often includes eating together.
10. Enjoy all the "one another's" listed in the scriptures.
11. Operate as an organism rather than a organization or institution. (1 Corinthians 12 and Ephesians 4).
12. Lead through leaders who have a functional mindset rather than just a positional mindset,
to facilitate rather than control.